segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009

Gild my Feelings…

(Little by little the sun farewell silently bid
Stellar tidal disruptions had engulfed all past
Ruins remnants afar waved for my spirit to hid
of all the certainties that could never ever last

The world once was my self made dream to bear
Thoughts of ever grey inside found terminal home
My gift to those that never again wished to share
Damned to contain until the epitaph of their tome

I’ve forgotten all the things I can’t remember
Let me remember all the things I can’t forget!!
Embroiled deeply in a labyrinth of September
Alleviate me from this lonely heart weaved net

You were the stranger in the eyes I knew so well
How blind I’ve awake, how blind I’ve remained!!
A myriad of illusions convened by your devious spell
To the feelings we had I became forever chained)

Gild my feelings and relieve me with my only wish…

(Things simply will not stand still for my only picture
I used to dream… to hope… to inhabit in eternal L*ve
In my last kiss life was mercilessly extracted in a whisper
Outcast to earthly effort as Omnis remained above

In my corner light is passing by or distantly absent
Every belief was everything I could never hold on to
Always passing dreamily haunting me in my present
Stalling within my orbits leaving a deeper shade of blue

Summoned here to watch my own lingered walkthrough
Slipping vertiginously throughout my striated fingernails
I am the early grown infant, the little one that once flew
Or dreamed to the sound of those unending beautiful tales

Every new place seems revisited, but I’ve never been anywhere
Never expected the unexpected, seen the never perceptible
I came from somewhere to defile morosely and fall nowhere
Hearts of snow do melt when the sun becomes slightly visible)

Gild my feelings and release me with my only wish…

(Only wish…The sincerest kiss of all aeons, all epochs, all time
To know that words had purpose because they were truly felt
Realize that even though winter is here I await my summertime
To gaze upwards and behold what I believed to be a Saturn’s belt

Prolonged emotional strings that captivated my whole heart
Became infinitely empty underneath my fragranced bathtub
Blood has the convenient answer for all the feelings torn apart
Tarnished metallic edges licked my wrists with an asymmetric rub

You said I was the One, the one to be replaced I later discovered
Maybe I’ve left this earth many eons ago and still don’t know
Dropped my face, traded my shape and through time hovered
Finally falling by a shadow’s river remaining under the starry snow

I have cried too many times to ever be able to cry again
My scars will not heal and the day will never be won
Yesterday is gone and tomorrow promises more rain
Rest tonight and yet, merely leave another day undone…)

Rosa Mirto Gray
by joel nachio

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.